Sunday, December 7, 2014

25 Ways to Say "I Love You" Without Saying a Word | Winifred M. Reilly

25 Ways to Say "I Love You" Without Saying a Word | Winifred M. Reilly: "Recently, on a cross-country flight, my husband and I were seated on opposite sides of the aisle. Several times, he leaned toward me to ask, "Would you like a bite of my sandwich?" "Can I get you some water?" Once he offered to share the last bite of his cookie. A while later, he reached over and put his hand my arm, just to say, "Hi."

At the end of the flight the woman next to me said, "Your husband really loves you. I can tell."

And she's right. He does.

As couples, we express love through our everyday actions -- our gestures of kindness, our generosity, our attention, our touch.

We say, "Drive safely." "Take an umbrella." We kiss each other goodnight.

And our spouse hears,"I love you," in a way that touches more deeply than words.

We all have our favorite ways to show love. Here are some of mine:"



'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Think local. Act global. Learn more about the Peace Corps