Friday, October 3, 2014

How to Win at Office Politics Every. Damn. Time. | LinkedIn

How to Win at Office Politics Every. Damn. Time. | LinkedIn: "Within eight minutes of sending my email I had received eleven replies, including responses from two vice presidents, three directors and my boss, plus two phone calls to my desk and one high importance flag.

My innocent email with the subject, "Quick question about training," went viral in the worst way possible.

I was on the job for less than four weeks and I had already created a huge fiasco.

My boss stepped in and said, "Robbie did not intend to send this email," and those were the magic words needed to end the drama I had started.

Here’s what I’ve learned about winning at office politics."



'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Think local. Act global. Learn more about the Peace Corps