Sunday, November 16, 2014

Pakistan’s Quiet Reformer | Extraordinary Pakistanis

Pakistan’s Quiet Reformer | Extraordinary Pakistanis: "Hussain soon realized the potential and vacuum that existed in the country to progress and innovate. He worked across all sectors including security and terrorism, development, media etc. His commentary on de-radicalization of suicide bombers won him the award for most read article in Foreign Policy magazine, US, and as the youngest scholar at the famous Woodrow Wilson Center, Hussain delivered a lecture at Pentagon to senior US military leadership on US-Pakistan relations. ‘I was only 24 years old when I stood in front of the US military, and I knew I had to present the case for my country’."



'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Think local. Act global. Learn more about the Peace Corps