Friday, July 4, 2014

Whole Sky Yoga – YOGA: A WAY OF BEING

Whole Sky Yoga – YOGA: A WAY OF BEING: "“Tonight, I decided my discipline to practice yoga is extremely important for me to overcome ego, fear, anxiety, and to contribute to the universe with loving energy. I want to live as if wide awake, feeling everything including sadness, hurt, grief, with acknowledgement of these feelings while making an effort to understand them constructively in relation to the world around me and myself. I want to let go of pointless worry, fear of negative criticism, and focus on developing myself rather than breaking down. I forgive, forgive, and forgive some more. Discipline, simplicity, and correct intentions are my present focus.”"



'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Think local. Act global. Learn more about the Peace Corps